Skateboarding is all about freedom, creativity, and the thrill of the ride.
But when you’re not on your board, getting around with it can be a bit of a challenge. We’ve all faced the problem of how to carry skateboard on backpacks efficiently without it becoming a cumbersome burden.
Finding the right way to carry your skateboard can make a big difference.
In this blog post, we’ll talk about how to put a skateboard on a backpack easily and stylishly. We’ll explore different methods and give you tips to make sure you can enjoy your journey as much as your destination.
So, let’s learn!
How to Carry Skateboard on Backpack With Clips?
If you are looking for easy ways how can I carry my skateboard hands-free, then using a skateboard carry strap or clips to secure your board is the perfect solution.
Here are the steps that will help you securely attach a skateboard to a backpack with clips.
- Step 1: Find a backpack with clips specifically designed for carrying a skateboard. These clips are usually located on the bottom of the backpack and are designed to hold a skateboard securely in place.
- Step 2: Place the skateboard on the ground with the wheels facing upwards. Open the clips on the backpack and place the skateboard in between them, with the wheels facing upwards.
- Step 3: Close the clips and adjust them so that the skateboard is held securely in place. The skateboard’s clips should not be too loose or too tight.
- Step 4: Adjust the straps on the backpack to ensure that the skateboard is held securely and that the backpack is comfortable to wear.
- Step 5: When you’re ready to ride, simply remove the skateboard from the clips and you’re ready to go.
It’s important to make sure that the skateboard is securely held in place by the clips before you begin carrying it in your backpack. This will help prevent the skateboard from falling out and potentially causing damage or injury.
Here we provide the list of best skateboard backpacks that securely hold your board.
How to Carry a Longboard on a Backpack With Straps?
First and foremost, choose a bag that has strong enough straps for carrying the weight of the board plus whatever other items you may have in it.
The length of the straps should be adjustable so they can be tightened when carrying heavier loads such as your board.
Additionally, pick out a bag with plenty of pockets for storage allowing you to store your personal items as well as spare parts for your board in case you need them during your travels.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to secure the longboards in your backpack.
- Step 1: Place your board in a horizontal position on the back portion of your bag. Make sure the face of the grip tape is towards the padded section of your backpack.
- Step 2: Ensure that the backpack is fitted properly without letting the longboard fall to avoid any damage or other unexpected incidents.
- Step 3: Next, adjust the strap length according to your preference. It is very important to choose straps of the right length so that your board sits comfortably on your back.
Advantages of Carry Skateboard on Backpack
There are several advantages of skateboard carrying bag:
Carrying a skateboard in your backpack allows you to easily transport it from one place to another, especially if you don’t have a car or don’t want to ride your skateboard to your destination.
2. Hands-free Transportation:
When you carry your skateboard with a backpack, your hands are free to do other things, such as text, carry bags, or hold onto railings. This hands-free transportation method offers many advantages for the avid skateboarder, from increased safety to added convenience.
They also allow you to store other items such as protective gear, tools, and spare parts for easy access when needed.
A backpack with a designated skateboard compartment can help protect your skateboard from damage, such as scratches or dents.
Carrying your skateboard in a backpack is one of the most effective ways to protect it from being stolen when you’re not using it.
Many skateboard backpacks are designed to be stylish and functional, making them suitable for everyday use, whether you’re skating or not.
Not only can you carry your complete set-up, but also any accessories, such as extra wheels or bearings if needed. With this type of bag, there is no need to struggle with bulky boards on the train or bus anymore – simply strap it on and go.
Overall, carrying your skateboard with a backpack can be a convenient and practical way to transport it while also keeping your hands free and your skateboard protected.
How to Make a Skateboard Backpack?
Making your own skateboard backpack is easy and affordable and can be completed in just a few hours.
With the right materials, you can create a customized bag that fits your style and is perfect for carrying your board. Here’s how to make a skateboard backpack:
Can you Skateboard with a Backpack on?
Skateboarding with a backpack is totally possible, but there are some important considerations to keep in mind before heading out the door.
First of all, it’s important to make sure that the weight of the bag is evenly distributed on both sides of your body when skating. This will help ensure balance and prevent any potential falls or injuries
It’s also important to check that the straps are securely tied around your shoulders and hips so that this does not restrict your movement. This will give you more control over your board which is essential for safety.
If you are new to skateboarding or are not comfortable skating with a backpack, it may be best to remove the backpack before skating.
Last Words on How to Carry Skateboard on Backpack
In conclusion, carrying your skateboard in your backpack is a great way to keep your hands free and stay stylish.
Whether you choose to use a skateboard carry strap, clips, or carrying bag, it’s important to make sure that the weight is balanced and the skateboard stays secure.
Remember to practice safety precautions when skating and never carry more than you can handle.